This is your magnificent leader (aka, The Silver Fox, Aren, Arenthius, Arenshade, Darkenthas, Old Man, Arenthizzle, Vice President, Secretary of State, Arenthias the Omnificent, one lousy GM) speaking, I have yet to bring you another wonderful, monthly Newsletter!! (extra flaming edition)
I apologize for the extra sausage links, a member was displeased with me and I went into a rabid state of depression, threatening to commit genocide on the steadily happy inhabitants of my saved game files in Sim City & Banished. However, I was brought up from my pit of self conscious despair once a fine Divine (member) told me, "Arenthas, don't worry just remember that the problem with our Guild is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones like yourself are full of confidence."
It is September. The month in which we gather, hold hands and discuss the pride and joy of our loins. That is TED. So let's get on with it! (before DarkenShade blames some random opponent for hacking)
- Music Player has returned! (I updated our playlist. Fancy huh? Pop open your epic umbrellas, it's about to pour orgasmic inspiration up in here!)
- Chapter News Feeds now expand for general news Summary
- Update to our Teamspeak Policy - Please review them.
- ArcheAge Launch Date Confirmed!
- Wildstar Progression! (with extra spicy noodle and tattoos)
- Member Promotions! (AA/WS/PS2 - See Below)
- Cool member Art Stuff!! (my virgin eyes! They're bleeding from talented pencils & PS Skills!!)
- New Members Galore - Too many to count. Line up. You are after all, just a random number.
Official ArcheAge Launch Date!
Notice! We are now only accepting written applications submitted on our website!